Monday, August 16, 2010

...

Monday, today is the funeral. My mom asked me to wake up early but i couldn't because unable to sleep the night before. I woke up a bit late and helped my sister in law to babysit my niece. Feeling sad and i been thinking a lot untill today is actually wednesday, but i'm back to writing my monday blog. A lot of things happen but, i guess need to move on. I must do my best to make my mom happy.

My mom try to make everything normal, so i just be there for her. So, we made pizza...

Tada~
Two round pizza and...
One rectangular pizza~


First pizza~


Second pizza~


Two pizza, actually there is the 3rd one but i used my other camera to took it.


haha! Homemade pizza the best!


Ended up unable to finish all the pizza. We gave one of the pizza to my brother friend. Really nice! Hope can make homemade pizza again once the new oven is coming! =D

nite nite~

No comments: