Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Results + Sushi


Today, my results is released. I feel so damn nervous this morning when I wanted to view my results... I kept keying in the wrong password, WTH! Then, I finally got in and keep praying hopefully I passed all my subject. Yeaps, i did pass all my subject =D But, somehow i feel sad i didnt really do as well as last semester =( i could have done better... T__T Haiz, I am grateful that I passed but I believed I could have done better... haiz..

Today, I made sushi, partially made by me, my mom and sister in law, we all forgotten how to roll it already.. haha.. At least able to made two plate out of it, last time I made even more le...




The 1st picture is so blur, I took it using my phone, by looking in my phone, it seems so clear... Second photo clearer... Owh, wells~ I prepared sushi, salad^^ and also Kimchi Noodles, by sister in law.. Yums~ I have to remind myself, I am on DIET! == Seriously, I have to watch out...

tata~

No comments: