Sunday, July 18, 2010

Priceless

After so many years, i finally take it out.... This really brings me the memories of my childhood and toy story... Hey, even toy story 3 is out already *I haven't watch tho* ='(


My suitcase full of my toys which i refuse to let go~ lol


Tada.... after cleaning up the suitcase...


My all time favorite toy! The Penguin Race, nothing nice actually but it's just so cute to look at the penguin slide down and climb up again...


I still keep the box, but unfortunately =( when i fix the battery in, it failed to operate already T___T *sobs*


Owh, this is also my another favorite toy! =D The Bobby Airport! So cute, it's like u can built up your own mini KLIA or LCCT. haha! I miss playing it.. so fun to assemble it and put it on the table to take photo of it =D See! I really take care of my toys very much! hehe ^_^


So cute, right? The passenger pushing the trolley with luggage on it... so real! ><

This really reminds me of Toy Story 2 which Buzz Lightyear goes and rescue Woody back home and they drove the truck back! hahaha, see, they even have this...


This is my PlayDoh set and my Barbie doll.. Seriously, sorry Barbie, but i really hate Barbie doll a lot, it just gives me nightmare... Honestly speaking I play other toys more than Barbie..


My PlayDoh collection, I have the tiny bottles and also the bigger containers... But, today those PlayDoh is thrown away due to it might have toxic since i kept it so long already, i play it since small, okay!? hahaha.. Anyways, i took pictures of them before i threw it away =X *byebye* sobs...

Ah, i forgotten to take one picture of my cooking set.. haiya, i just remembered, maybe I will take it some other time later...

The reason I took out all these toys because I'm going to pass it to my niece, Annabelle to play, but for one last time *maybe not the last time* i just wanna take picture of it and tell my toys, how much i appreciate my parent bought for me to play... I never forget them! I even kept them nicely! hehe... but somehow it's time to let go...

Maybe it's because of the dust... I'm having flu now T___T i feel so sick...

Tata~

No comments: